An impressive feat of engineering that pays homage to traditional Victorian Greenhouses, the Grand Manor Glasshouse is the stand-out structure of the Hartley Victorian range.
Make a statement in your large garden and create a botanical oasis with this made-to-order Glasshouse.
Grand Manor Glasshouse design and features
Each Grand Manor is custom-made to order, featuring a low brick wall as the Glasshouse base that ensures your plants are well protected throughout the year.
Fully customisable, you can also include cold frames, additional ventilation, extra doors, and internal shading. Use partitions to create separate growing zones with their own temperature control and shade options.
The Grand Manor offers a space to grow, propagate, and create a delightful winter retreat for your beloved, large, containerised tender specimen plants.
Whatever you choose to do with the space, one thing is certain – your Victorian Grand Manor Glasshouse will be the envy of all of those who visit.
- Over 80 Years of Manufacturing Experience
- Width – 13’ 6 ½” (4128mm) Excluding Porch
- Length – 36’ 8 ¾” (11194mm)
- Height – 13’ 5” (4088mm)
- Choice of Colours
- Glazed in 4mm Toughened safety glass BS6206
- All Glazing Cushioned in its own TPR (Thermal Plastic Rubber)
- No Glass to Glass or Glass to Metal Contact
- Manufactured from BS1474 Aluminium Extrusions
- Stainless Steel Fixings
- The Finest Glasshouse money can buy
The Hartley Range of Colours
Swipe to view
- Hypca White
- Country Stone
- Verona Stone
- The Olive Leaf
- Vista Grey
- Forest Green
- Umbria Light
- Iron Grey
- Ruby Red
- Manganese Graphite
- Black Olive
- Dark Bronze
The colours you see on the website are a guide, and will differ by viewing device.