Can you advise where to buy the clay pellets to use on the staging and how much I would need for the Victorian Lodge.

You can purchase Hydroleca from any Garden Centre or Amazon. With regards to the amount you would need this would depend on the amount of staging you have.

Mark as helpful

Posted in: Greenhouse Maintenance