Enter for your chance to win a delicious & bespoke cheese hamper
Please note: this competition has now ended, but thank you to every one who entered, and congratulations to our winner – Alison Barker, of Walsall in the West Midlands.
Summer may feel like it’s on its way out, but here’s a picnic you can always take into your Hartley Botanic greenhouse to enjoy.
Created by The Fine Cheese Co., as a prize for one of our lucky customers, they have put together a seasonal selection of cheeses and treats with something of a garden theme. Cheeses include ‘Flower Marie’, a creamy and delicate ewes’ milk cheese. ‘Figue à la Rose’, a crumbly and gentle goats’ milk cheese. ‘Burwash Rose’, a washed-rind cheese that is aromatic and full of flavour, and a piece of ‘Cornish Yarg’ wrapped in nettles.
The Fine Cheese Co. have paired these delicious cheeses with their Guava Fruit for cheese, and a packet of Natural Crackers.
To drink, they have included some luscious Van Nahmen Peach Nectar, and also some Rhubarb Nectar.
The sun is now shining!
How to enter:
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is ‘Follow’ us on Twitter or ‘Like’ us on Facebook. Each button counts as one entry, so if you click both, that counts as two separate entries. Why not do both! Please Retweet and Share also, to give others the opportunity to enter.
If you already ‘Follow’ and ‘Like’ us, don’t worry – just retweet or share one of our posts about the competition, and you’ll be entered into the draw too!
Discount for Hartley Botanic customers
Our friends at The Fine Cheese Co. have also created a special discount code, just for you! Why not take a look at their website and see what takes your fancy: FineCheese.co.uk
Your 10% discount code is: FINEPICNIC
Enter this at the basket stage of your purchase to receive a fabulous 10% off your total throughout the month of September.
Terms & Conditions
- The competition will run from 10am GMT on 2nd September 2015 until midday GMT on 30th September 2015. Any entries made after this period will not be considered
- The winner will be announced no later than Midday on 1st October 2015, and will be selected at random. We will contact the winner on the same day.
- If the winner does not respond within 14 days of being contacted by us, the prize will be forfeited and we will be within our rights to draw a new winner.
- There will only be one winner, and our decision is final.
- The competition is only open to UK mainland residents.
- Hartley Botanic reserve the right to publish the winner’s name on our website, and in any press release made regarding this competition.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The competition is not open to employees, or family members of employees, of either Hartley Botanic or The Fine Cheese Co.
- Entries from one person with multiple accounts is not accepted.