This competition is now closed. Thank you to everyone who entered. The lucky winner was Jane Hatch of Worcester.
Do you fancy attending the world-famous RHS Chelsea Flower Show? Then you’re in luck! We have a pair of day tickets for Friday 27th May to give away, which would enable you to explore the most popular horticultural event of the year, and see a wealth of garden design ideas, plants, accessories… and maybe even indulge yourself in a glass of Pimms in the sunshine!
Come and say hello at the award-winning Hartley Botanic trade stand (MA 432) and visit our first ever Hartley Botanic show garden by Catherine MacDonald (MA 434), where we will be unveiling our brand new Opus Glasshouse!
A day spent at Chelsea Flower Show is unlike any other. Tickets sell out very quickly, so grab your opportunity to win a pair today, and join a wealth of gardeners, garden designers, traders, and fellow garden lovers for a day you’ll never forget. Don’t forget your camera!
How do I enter?
For your chance to win, simply follow us on Twitter (@HartleyBotanic) and retweet one of our competition tweets. You may retweet as many times as you like, and each retweet will be classed as a separate entry. Good luck!
Terms & conditions
- This competition will run from 10am GMT on 5th April 2016 until 10am GMT on 12th May 2016. Any entries made after this time will not be counted.
- The prize is one pair of day tickets to attend the RHS Chelsea Flower Show on Friday 27th May 2016 only. The tickets allow entrance between 8am and 8pm on the day.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- The lucky winner will be announced on 12th May 2016.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- Hartley Botanic’s decision is final.
- Hartley Botanic reserves the right to publish the winner’s name and general location (i.e. city or county) on its website and on social media.
- This competition is not open to employees of Hartley Botanic.
- If a winner does not respond within 3 days of being contacted by ourselves, we reserve the right to draw a new winner, as winners will need time to book travel and accommodation for their Chelsea visit.
- This is a Twitter competition. To enter you simply need to follow us and retweet a competition tweet. If you already follow us on Twitter, just retweet a competition tweet to enter.
- Each retweet counts as a single entry to the competition. You may retweet as many times as you like.