This competition is now closed. Thank you to all who entered. Our winner was Janet Clegg of Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Do you love luscious plants, beautiful flowers and all things gardening? Then I imagine you might like to attend the prestigious, world-renowned RHS Chelsea Flower Show. If so, today could be your lucky day!
We have a pair of day tickets for RHS Chelsea for Saturday 27th May 2017 to give away, which would enable you to attend and explore the horticultural event of the year, and witness a wealth of garden design ideas alongside thousands of plants, flowers, garden accessories, and so much more. A glass of Pimms is also highly recommended!
A day spent at RHS Chelsea Flower Show is unlike any other, and it is the UK’s horticultural festival of the year. Tickets are limited and sell out fast so grab your opportunity to win a pair today, and join a wealth of gardeners, garden designers, traders, and fellow garden lovers for a unique day out you’ll never forget.
We’ll be attending with our award-winning stand again this year, so look out for us on stand 31.
How to enter
For your chance to win, simply follow us on Twitter (@HartleyBotanic) and retweet one of our competition tweets and/or like us on Facebook and share one of our competition posts. You may retweet and share up to once per day. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- This competition will run from 10am GMT on 4thApril 2017 until 10am GMT on 9thMay 2017. Any entries made after this time will not be counted.
- The prize is one pair of day tickets to attend the RHS Chelsea Flower Show on Saturday 27th May 2017 only. The tickets allow entrance between 8am and 8pm on the day.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize.
- Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be sold on.
- The lucky winner will be announced on 9th May 2017.
- The competition is open to UK residents only.
- The winner will be chosen at random, and Hartley Botanic’s decision is final.
- Hartley Botanic reserves the right to publish the winner’s name and general location (i.e. city or county) on its website and on its social media accounts.
- This competition is not open to employees of Hartley Botanic.
- If the winner does not respond within 2 days of being contacted by ourselves, we reserve the right to draw a new winner, as winners will need time to book travel and accommodation for their Chelsea Flower Show visit.
- This is a Twitter and Facebook competition. To enter you simply need to follow us and retweet a competition tweet on Twitter, and/or like us and share a competition post on Facebook. If you already follow us on Twitter and/or like us on Facebook, just retweet a competition tweet or share a competition post to enter.
- Each retweet or share counts as a single entry to the competition. You may retweet or share as many times as you wish, but only one entry per day will be counted.
Featured image: Alexraths