Do you love luscious plants, beautiful flowers and all things gardening? Then you might like to attend the prestigious RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival. If so, today could be your lucky day!
We have three pairs of tickets to give away for Flowers After Hours at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival on Friday 8th July 2022, with entry from 4pm with the Flowers After Hours fun beginning at 7.30pm.
We’ll be attending with our award-winning stand and we look forward to seeing you there.
HOW TO ENTER
▪ For your chance to win, simply follow us on Twitter (@Hartleybotanic), retweet, and like our competition tweet. Or like us on Facebook and share and like our competition post. You can also follow us on Instagram (@hartley_botanic) and like and share the competition post to your story. Good luck!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
▪This competition will run from 9am BST on 2nd June 2022 until 17th June 2022. Any entries made after this time will not be counted.
▪ The prize is one pair of tickets to attend Flowers After Hours at RHS Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival on Friday 8th July only. The tickets allow entrance between 4pm and 10.30pm on the day.
▪ There is no cash alternative to the prize.
▪ Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be sold on.
▪ The lucky winners will be announced on 17th June 2022.
▪ The competition is open to UK residents only.
▪ The winner will be chosen at random, and Hartley Botanic’s decision is final.
▪ Hartley Botanic reserves the right to publish the winner’s name and general location (i.e. city or county) on its website and on its social media accounts.
▪ This competition is not open to employees of Hartley Botanic.
▪ If the winner does not respond within 2 days of being contacted by ourselves, we reserve the right to draw a new winner, as winners will need time to book travel and accommodation for their Hampton Court Palace Garden Festival visit.
▪ If you already follow us on Twitter and/or like us on Facebook and/or follow us on Instagram just retweet a competition tweet or share a competition post to enter.